We need to create new and better products quickly.
More collections and styles to develop and manage.
New materials and processes.
Evolving business models.
Ever-changing supply and logistics base.
Less time for the consumer. New markets / expansion
Discounts and always promotions.
Social media directly impacts consumer sales.
Increased IT costs
Visibility and compliance
Global inventory visibility
for the Omnichannel.
Change of rules/regulations
Guarantee compliance with Corporate Social Responsibility CSR.
Evolving regulatory and regulatory reports are required.
style/color /size /fit matrix by product
- Sales price-list at style-color level
- Product configuration for embellishment
- Forecast and ordering by color/size scale template
- Collection management
- Pre-packs and kits
- Pegging of orders with quantity tolerance handling
- Lot tracking for ethical sourcing
- Management of inventory through to stores including returns
- Omni-channel sales
style/sizunlimitede/width/ material matrix with no.
- UoM for handling pairs
- Leather/hide attribute management
- Last management
- Cartonization of pairs
- Product configuration for personalization
MTO / MTS / CTO
style and non-style items in the same collection
- Raw materials and finished goods with a wide variety of attributes
- Attribute-based planning
style and non-style multi-level BoMs
- Commodity market price management
- Consigned raw material inventory
- Serialized items
- Warranty management
- QC and quarantining of materials and goods
- Flexible allocation rules and priorities
- Statutory and regulatory compliance for 43 countries and 18 languages as standard
- Customer lifecycle management
configured and build-to-order home textiles
- Handing geographic based style and non-style size variations
- Roll attribute management - width/ shade/shrinkage, etc.
- Dye lot planning
- Kitting for sales packs
- Pre-pack and assortments
Variant and discrete products
Consumer tastes continue to evolve, requiring new products to be developed
The business model evolves
Infor Fashion supports different business models with a single solution
Green, safe, ethical supply chain
Test ethical supplies, without dangerous substances or minerals from countries in conflict. We offer complete traceability up to the supply of materials
Profitability by product
Has a collection, model, color, SKU been profitable? M3 offers integrated finance Flexible and detailed product costing. ABC costs Manufacturing, landing, and distribution cost elements.
Bulk production concept
The Line Plans integrate part of the development, as a starting point for a new group or monitoring of the collection while specifying the details, style, and color for supplies, last-minute sizes.
Cutting planning based on ‘grouping’ and tailoring based on production lines sequence and learning curves It supports the subcontracting of operation but also of a product; the latter does not require a Production order, the materials are reserved against the purchase order, which is unique and differentiating